Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life is really freaky that you just cannot comprehend what lies ahead for you!

It is really funny how the universe works!
Lately things happened in my life are kinda hard to digest
Especially those you meet and how it links to one and another and the best part is when you found out that your past is haunting you... yet again!
*sighs*
It is all god's will and as I believe he just know how to test those who has faith in him
To be more aware and realize that you can never run from those things you hope to chuck away and buried deeper far from your life.... hmmm...
Seriously I never regretted anything that I hope for to have a happy ending
I just have to accept that it was a journey for me to be a better person
Despite am slow in accepting it or learn from past I'm always trying to be positive and strive to survive
Life is really short and I guess I haven't fulfill some of my dreams yet
Cos I was always busy entertaining and pleasing others apart from my own self *slaps head* waaaaaakeee upppppp!
Oh and am tired of planning things... As for now am just letting my juicy boat float away and see where it brings me
Actually I never plan things.. I just wish it in my heart and somehow he does answered my prayers!
Yup.. careful what you wish for!
A dear friend told me that I do have a happy virus and spread it all around me
Awwww.. that was really the sweetest thing anyone have ever told me ♥
Haha I seriously hope so but yeah... probably am gifted not to sulk and sink with the pain am feeling for that long
I wish people around me will be more kinder and really sincere being with another
Honesty is the most expensive thing that I could ask for in this life
Let us see where the juicy boat will find it's permanent destination shall we....
Wish me all the luck and happiness as am wishing for you too
Much ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails