Saturday, July 25, 2009

CD print shoot : ex wife hook up : comedy club

My head was a bit heavy from late nites earlier and I managed to find Tmn Desa by my own for the shoot
Yup.. am my own juicy GPS yo! ~_~
I love the make up from this cute chinkie guy, Max of CD as it was natural and enhanced my small eyes, making me looking alive!
The photog somehow recognized me and I said ya good ol days back in NST
It was fast after the hair was done and snap snap snap!
Walla am ready for their issue ~_~

Then I buzz tis gal tat I know of thru mutual friend after the shoot
Catching up for lunch or something in BSC
She mentioned she wanted me to meet someone as in getting to know each other bla bla bla
Seriously I'm not into tat kinda stuff (cos am too proud haha)
This someone ex-wife turns up and secretly I was laughing hard to myself
What a small small world and hello! I don't need to be anymore famous wei hahaha
Cannot handle my current fan base pun!
But being nice (as always) and a sport I layan je laa..
She is pretty but it is pretty weird on what she's trying to do hmmm..
At that point I was telling myself regardless your age or your race or your status even if you have 5 kids the sense of maturity is hard to measure until they try to speak out..
Told ya life is funny and I am amazed at how people connects and the separation is seriously could be just a degree

My day didn't end just there I kidnapped another friend to catch and support a new friend let's call him Mr Loud comedy show
Yeah it's a stand up and it was quite interesting
Those comedians really have guts to be on stage and trying to make people laughs
I think it is a tough job!
So at one point I was really tired cos we couldn't get a place to sit.. it was packed
To divert the coldness and grumpiness I had bullied this guy who seems to be full of himself (and partly drunk)
We were debating on craps and somehow he lost it to me kekekeke
Jahat kan!
He ends up making a quiet exit and yeah gone for the nite
Hoo hoo am such a real prat and it does feel good to bash up male chauvinist oink!
Give it to me boy! LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails