Friday, December 26, 2008

Bamboozle

Well I guess certain things actually never change especially the mentality
Work is easy but the people always making it difficult hence adds to the delaying process
I totally blame the school and upbringing at home hmmmm...
Penat la!!!!

Watched Kung Fu Panda wif bambam finally last nite
Hilarious and I love it
Impromptu dvd of Mamamia at Jas's place earlier and OMG I instantly knew where it was
Yes... a land that I will add to my juicy experience.. one day
Cobbled stones, blue seas, rocky mountains, quaint houses, full of history and mythology
*twinkling eyes*
Yes! One fine day! Not sharing wif ya yet -____________-
Here's a piccha of one impromptu nite wif the gals near my neighbourhood
We sat on a little gazebo and I had one of the best tom yam
Oh Alphard the van (wouldn't call it MPV) is really spacious inside yo! Jakun!
Ada ceiling lights that can be dimmed too woooo hahahhahaa


I wanna shimmy shimmy
Boogie woogie oh yeah

Ok I'll save my energy for 28th onwards! Woohoo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails