Thursday, December 4, 2008

The day my jaw dropped

Woke up early this morning cos I had to go for AGM
LB picked me up wif cayenne while I waited by the road side LOL!
I was damn sleepy but yeah no choice lar

Colleague warned me that there'll be drama like every other year from the shareholders
Those chinese uncle uncle aunty aunty who come for the goodie bag and food instead listening or bombarding questions
My jaw really dropped once the chef/waiters pull the lid for the food cos they swarm and fight like vultures!!!!
I mean like really really fight to fill up their plates (one even have four plates wif her) and dashed to the corner took out clear plastic bag and tapau the food!!!!
WTH???????!
Once a loud bang came from the casserole which toppled on the ground while they shoved each other to get the god damn (free) food!
Oh OH MY GOD!
Freaking scary unbelievable yo!
While I was talking to LB in the medan pertempuran (without realizing) ie. between the tables for the food a waiter came wif a tray of jelly about 5 glasses
Guess what before I could turn they rushed to the waiter and fight holding the stem and the jelly flew out hit on the carpeted ground near LB bwahahahhaa!
*jaw drop*
Both of us were AMAZED and speechless
Like what on earth is going on and I bet those ppl in Africa don't even behave like that and even so they have the right to be so eager to have their share becos of depriving ish ish ish
Shameless gila and man I was embarrassed >.< style="color: rgb(153, 51, 153);">Man O
where we had dim sum
Yup I realized working here... eat eat eat and eat!
Thank god for the good food -__________-

Oh I forgot to mentioned that I am now worth 7k... seven grand????? hahahahaha *jaw drop*
Like seriously? Boy am on top of the world yo but being realistic anybody can offer even more until I see it in black and white
You know what I mean tsk.. tsk..

Impromptu shopping wif lil ms chatterbox of mine -___________-
Supposedly looking for her winter jacket for her trip
Told her to get the plaid tights which are in now and to match it wif nice calf boots
She did and Ifinally found (yeah so drama) the shiny pvc leggings which were sold out in every single blog e-shop
It was perfect but wif a slight unnoticed torn and hides my thunder thighs looking slimmer heheh
Love it!

I like the one from American Apparel below which I was on Camelia from the piccha I saw in FB

Super awesome and yeah leggings are the new jeans!!!
My dear friend bought a similar pair in different boutique after she saw how gorgeous it was on the window display
The tassle black dress that I tried was perfect but definitely not important and waaaay far from my budget *sobs*
Am happy enough to shop for my friend.. full stop kekekekeke

2 comments:

fudge said...

hahaha... beb, i saw that black pvc legging too. sangat hot. mcm nak. tapi bila pikir balik. hishh... sure hodoh gila kalau i pakai. kaki aku besar gila.

Juicy Pop said...

hey babe!
nooooo laaa it can hide thunder thighs seriously and mmg cool!
hehehe...
yanie pun terjebak! go get it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails