Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Must Be Hiding In Oymyakon

I came across this after firefox loaded my home page
Like WTH is this place and there are people living there????
Don't think I'll survive there LOL!

Oymyakon is the coldest permanently inhabited place on earth which located in Siberia, the lowest recorded temperature here is minus 71.2 degress celcius! (I've been somewhere snowing wif minus 10 okay almost frozen as a statue). According to wikipedia this is the lowest officially recorded temperature in the northern hemisphere
The village has a population of around 800 and is located 690 meters above sea level and lies in a valley between two mountain ranges (the reason for the low temperature)
Oymykon means non freezing water becos of the natural hot spring close to village
You wanna buy a ticket there???? LOL!

Anyway Santa,

If you ever free to drop by... LOL!
Can you please slide these under the tree for me.. ya? Heheh
No wrappings needed >.<

Actually I got a lot of things I wanna wear in the juicy closet
But problem is am too lazy for outing nowadays *sighs*
Must get the mood back maybe.... *grins*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails