Thursday, December 18, 2008

Early Morning Yo!

I had great time tonite following bambam to meet his Aussie buyer
Yup.. of his old RB26 that monster aaaawww...
He had to leave due to economic crisis and all.. boy.. I found out Iceland is a bankrupt country like seriously?!
NO time to google it though but you can just to get the facts right
Snapped some picchas of his adorable son my god he's really big for a 4 years old
His wife is from Surabaya and she's cool too
We had dinner in Italiannies and continue drinking next door
Been awhile we hang out there.. Loooooong time -________________-

I'll have to wake up in another 5 hours plus
LB in such a bad mood today but I should have prevented the silly M drama man *sighs*
I'll be more cautious next time!
No worries cos am gonna doze off in the 4-wheeler tomorrow for our northern site visit
It's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooong day yo!
*big big yawns*
Good nite peeps!
Most likely am gonna miss Marcell in Wine Room also my birthday drinks in Zeta *sighs*
Oh checking out Sultan too dammmmmn... oh well!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails