Sunday, December 28, 2008

I shoulda been in Sin City last Saturday

Oh gee... Viva Las Vegas!
I don't fully regret it but *sighs* am no longer the crazy wacky dive first and think of the consequences later sorta type of gal haha
Not losing it too much but I do weighing my actions now and be more responsible *trying hard*
Btw it's snowing there you know tee hee hee
Was flat on Sat due to cramps ugh!
Again I didn't go out dancing and shedding some kilos or grams haha
Instead after dinner with the boys we browsed around PS boutique aka Petaling Street
Eventhough I don't get anything but I bargained a tee for bambam
I love the hustle and bustle *chuckles*
Stayed in last nite too and now spending time at my parents
Gonna shower and meet with the gals later... For some sing song!
Mas no longer pimp landed last nite with his beau
Yup am expecting a countless nite of painting the town if we are all in the same wavelength as before like every new years!!! LOL!
Enjoy your hols peeps!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails