Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Incredible Me!


Yes I definitely wanna add this on my vanity shelf
You know I super luv luv Escada's scent since their first bottle of sexy graffiti yo!
Hmmmmm.... naaaaaaaaaak!


Oh in exactly 10 days I'll be adding a number 1 after crossing the big three-O
Dang! LOL!
I don't feel much changes except... oh yes except I've freaking gained 1.5 kgs from my last trip at the food paradise
Dang! Dammit!
I hope I don't bloat anymore after it's over so I can still see the two lines on tummy >.<
For lunch I had air flown fish which cost almost 1k per piece cooked in asam pedas
style!!!!!!
You read it right... super expensive fish that now sits in my round tummy hahahahhaha
UNBELIEVABLE and of cos it was soft and nice!

Also I had the opportunity to visit my most admired leader Tun M's office in Albukhary Complex
He's out of town and OMG nothing can describe how wonderful the whole complex is
I like the wood and white leather interior.. plush luxe classic at one go!
Picchas in my n93 but am so so lazy to bluetooth it la
It was an awesome experience... WOW!

So MsBagaholic has awarded juicy moi in her blog *blush* *shy*
Not so sure on what kinda award but since it sounds fun so am responding to the T&C as requested -____-
Only I wish it wasn't a monkey boohoohoo hahahhaha!

So I think if I were to choose my juicy seven would be those in my juicy dose here!
  • wat tha' fudge
  • biker's babe
  • ramblings of a mad woman (takpe kan I choose you back)
  • +tripfantastic
  • blackjettas
  • stylesightings
  • secretly, I'm tall
I realized I wanna put more! LOL!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails