Thursday, December 11, 2008

World Hold On

Oh my the day tick and tocks quickly
Almost wrapping up 2008 which was quite an unfortunate year for me and also some people close to me
Hmmmm...
Nevertheless I met lotsa interesting people and living some of my long due dreams haha
I think I'm pacing myself slowly lately
No more unleashing the social/party side of me more cos I really appreciate quality time and resting nowadays
Looking at other peeps party pix sorta give me a reminder that gosh I've been there done that *whistles* haha
...and would these people actually taking a break and giving more attention to themselves but maybe they haven't realized that yet -____-
Went out last weekend for a birthday (yes I only go out for birthdays or events nowadays) in Frangi
There are a lot of interesting parties in town especially now that it's a festive month but man.. I think I just had enough
-_______-
This year am gonna spend my birthday wif people who only give their juicy tender cares and constantly keeping in touch wif me through my bad times too
Yeah.. I would love to have a small company that I can rely on which I intended for last year (too) but somehow the list goes on uncontrollably without hurting anyone's feeling
But this year... I had enough of pleasing people and yes now it's time to give attention to me my juicy self yo!
Be gone those toxic and bullshits
I don't have to be everyone sweet girl that they can climb or copy on
Yeah.. I think am much wiser now *winks*





Yellow toga embellished top - CW bought ages ago hiding in juicy closet
Black skirt - Ms Selfridge
Chunky onyx ring - F21
Hidden gladiator heels - e-shop
Oh I had great juicy dose of sushi the other day when bambam took us to Sakae
Man... I just hooked on chuka hotate shinmi yum yum

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails