Friday, December 12, 2008

juicy advance birthday celebration

Working in the new place is like moving into a new house and getting to know your room mates

Yeah I mean you will not trust stranger right where you've to live together under one roof and yes I really want to be anonymous this time
If only I can cos reporting to LB is like no way I could do that
So far things has been alright but I can see some drama swasta happening really quick man
They're like those restless hamsters! LOL!
As long I have LB trust is what important to me now
Oooh.. I received a nice pressie from her before she left for the family annual trip
It was an advance birthday gift
Red is something that I don't have yet... yay!
Awesome!
The other office that I'm based is really majmuk and boy am so so glad
It was really sweet when they got a birthday cake for me earlier before we close shop haha
Turkish tea really goes well with the blackforest
Yup.. it was an early celebration for me... Splendid!

2 comments:

lisha said...

hi kak nurul, it's lisha, remember me? .. anyway, happy belated birthday! oh, and btw, i'm linking you to my blog, i dont care. :p

Juicy Pop said...

hi lisha..
of cos i do remember that cute baby face! now mommy already ya you!
k no worries link je lah -____-
thanks for the wish sorry baru terperasan nak reply.. doh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails