Sunday, December 21, 2008

I usually under estimated things haha

The road (business) trip was awesome OMG pretty exhausted cos after shower back home I kinda knocked off
Missing my birthday outing and Marcell show too *sighs*
Only if I had more energy left la...

I totally dig Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort yo!
Seriously the place is awesome too bad I always missed it up north and ended up straight to Penang
It is nice for a short get away and I had fabulous time at the Eco-Park
For a moment I was in my own world with the animals
I hold a bear cat, phyton, feeding the deer, rabbit, sheep and watching those intelligent Argentinian parrots doing tricks
Only if we have more time we can pay a visit at the Orang Utan Island about 15 mins away from the lake
Though I took a piccha wif an orang utan baby called baby with his bantal busuk (smelly little pillow)
As usual piccha later ya!
Maybe if I have enough money to retire I definitely will lend a hand of taking care animals and be a zookeeper!
LOL!
Anyway on the way up to north do spend one or two days visiting Bukit Merah cos it will sure add the fun for your trip! See you there!

Here is a vid of one of my favourite Indo singers! Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails