Sunday, December 21, 2008

Can I Call It Complete

Sometimes I thank god for the blessings he showed even things can be really upsetting for me
Yeah.. I under estimate most things and goes back to having no expectation from anything
Keeping mum at the right time/place/occassion (TPO) is the best thing to do
I learned a looooooooooot!

Spend a great time wif my darling bambam and family
We enhanced the living room a lil bit thanks to bambam and hopefully we can drill the ceiling for canopy (I got in Bali) in my master bedroom

Congratulations to Feisal ok we call him Penang my ol friend/bro for getting hitched finally
Nadiya the bride is gorgeous and they were looking perfect for each other
They ride that cute white buggy for their grand entrance *throws confetti*
Loving the fairy lights they had all over the garden and I think KGPA is a nice place to hold the reception
We were discussing how and this and that if we were to have OURS! LOL!
Am truly sincerely happy for the both of them! WOOHOO!


Earlier went out for buffet lunch in Shogun OU wif mommy and bro
We walked around covering the old and new wing.. seriously! Ha ha
I reserved a little black dress and got a pair of awesome platform heels
Yes.. am happy and now *pebbles* is loafing near my feet while licking his pink paws... aaawww...
What a great weekend and hope yours too!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails