Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy super busy (finally)

Long good day today
Got my station (oh I have two offices actually) and downloaded the "juicy must have" stuff on the lappie
My place is kinda private and quite cosy need to do a helluva sorting and cleaning of old junks
Got my thumb print recognition too for access (yay) cos now only I feel belong haha

Fetch LB @the airport and joined for family dinner (shy)
Stuffed my face wif lemon chicken, shark fin soup, ginger beef, kung pow chicken, garlic kailan, butter prawn and butter crab too.. heaven! (not shy)
I got a tiny piece of my fav chinese pancake for dessert cos that much only I can shoved to my mouth haha
Thank god for the good food!

A weird soul called me showing her sudden concern advising I should not go for the trip out of the blue
Like WTH since when she actually cares about it bla bla bla and ends up don't tell her... totally weird
Maybe she don't wanna feel left out cos she's not going.. idiot
Made a point to meet up wif my babe before I crash later
WE concluded funny how people behaves in their cunning way of manipulating situation bleurgh!
BLEURGH!

It's my choice it's my money it's my business to go or not to go
Not your problem yo!

Early morning tomorrow... busy and I like it!

1 comment:

Nana said...

You've been AWARDED!!! check my blog! hehee

Related Posts with Thumbnails