Monday, March 23, 2009

Blackberry Storm has upgraded LB's appearance

Thanks to moi!
Out of friendly suggestion I told LB that she should changed her battered O2 pda phone
To be one of the berry family
There were some weird funny silly charades going on for me suggesting something positive
Cos somehow certain ppl quite not comfortable of me sharing some knowledge or the in thing to her
What ever I AM A POSITIVE person and I will not change that!

Guess what after a week or so (I know she's very impatient)
She dropped a box on my desk and ask me to figure out to use the new phone she had
Surprise!
It was not just a blackberry but the latest one which has not arrives to our shores yet (during that time lah)
I was definitely excited (for her) and quickly fiddling with it

First time which amused me was the touch screen wasn't like other phone or iphone but instead it use a touch and press screen (Sure press)
The whole screen is the keyboard and when typing out sms it can be quite annoying la and takes time of getting use to it
It was quite light for that bulky look and the interface was OK to me
Nothing to shout about the camera but it does serves as a smart phone
Guess what?!
After I've 80% mastered the new toy, Celcom told me it doesn't support the model yet
Bwahaha
Yes am laughing cos I know for sure she's disappointed
Cannot show off laaaa....
Maxis beats its competitor this time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails