Monday, March 2, 2009

Broken Chain Link Buckle

I just wore my patent flats with chain buckle twice
.. and it broke again doh!
Cos the cobbler said there were no elastic bands to support while I walk in it
Bah!

LB was not impressed that I didn't turn up last Saturday
HELLO! I'm not a robot and not falling sick *hic*
Truthfully the culprit of me being unwell was the result of few crazy shots
I don't see the importance of me being at the function also being a representative at someone (I don't know) wedding!
So she is on silent mode now... BAH!

Went for some grocery shopping with Afzee earlier (yeah gonna reserved bambam for myself from now on cos it's funny to hear somebody else calling him that and it is my pet name for him)
It was drizzling and found what we needed at SS2 pasar malam
I love going to night market cos you'll find great food and tit bits
We're still recovering and recharging from the weekend
Here are some random picchas I should have uploaded earlier






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails