Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There Was A Blinking Star Outside My Balcony

Make A Wish!
While watching a mental movie shown on Astro I couldn't help noticing a blinking lights up in the sky
Told bambam isn't it the satellite cos I always got fooled by it
He was like satellite would be really bright but not blinking
And I was like YAY! Finally I saw a pretty star and he moves towards the balcony he said there's more up there, COME!
*beaming delightedly*

Wanted to transfer picchas but oh so so lazy so I'll upload here later la ya
I'm still quite shaken from those zombies in the show like I couldn't imagine if suddenly our town wiped out just like that, losing your loved ones... and leaving you all alone in a stinking town full of dead bodies
Like that show I Am Legend like wth!
*emo due to hormonal imbalance*
Anyway I've packed my smart trolley bag with stuff for 3 days
Yup I'll be away taking my dear parents to that duty free island for some short getaway
Too bad my luvlies couldn't join me (cos I have a room for myself) as it was seriously a last min thingy
But yeah I FREAKING DESERVE a good break even though I know I just can't be myself there due to bla bla bla bla

LB has safely landed in that +1 time zone country (I think it's about 6 degrees now)
I had to fax the hotel voucher since she misplaced it....DOH!!!!!
I do realized it's like me taking care of a big baby man but yet nothing I do is actually appreciated *sighs*
Hello beach and the sea... oh yes come to juicy moi!!!!!

Might packed my lil vaio along cos I think I'll be dead bored nanti.. haha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails