Sunday, March 22, 2009

I juicy love fashion and style; say what you want ! Call the fashion police and I will still be juicy -_____-


Oh yes.. what ever that makes you and me happy non?!
Sometimes I wish I can have more choices in *cough* younger days like kids nowadays innit
But I have cool juicy friends who can close their eyes and tolerated me ha ha
Thank god!

Dress: Birthday gift
Bow belt: August 8
Grey heels: Marie Claire



Blue silk blouse: xoxo
Plaid tights: nichii
White pattern silk scarf: Passed down from mommy
Black ballet pumps: Segue Italy





Black long top: F21
Orange pattern skirt: Thrifted
Gold buckle belt: Bangkok
Chunky ring: F21



Those are pretty fascinators and feathered head accessories that I've been wanting to DIY
Instead I bought them since I have no spare time to make one haha

2 comments:

Nana said...

i looovvee your dresses!!! balik malaysia nanti you take me to where you shop! I need to redo my wardrobe!!! Seriously! I need major MAKEOVER!!! HEHEHEH

Juicy Pop said...

Oh shut up nana! You need a make over????? LOL!
You dressed well and I do like your style too and envy on all your juicy bags and shoes and boots and coats and jackets la la la la ha ha
We have to catch up when u come back for sure kan! *juicy hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails