Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SOB : POB : BALL!

Last nite I missed tagging Ibby to driving range but instead laughing my juicy heads off with loco friends
Where else if not at the mamak place across my home
It was super funny cos everyone sharing their bits and pieces of stuff and churn it into something really stupid yet funny
I was apologizing to WFU about being a new and unreliable friend due to my work stress and to top it off Ms Alaska really mashed things up hahahahahahha
She makan really slow ok and she's the type who over analyze everything which is good but somehow really entertaining us!
The lovely super cool couple will be moving soon oh yay
Welcoming to the neighbourhood reminded Ms Alaska of Desperate Housewives (but none of us are really tied *yet*)
I said Hey, Wisteria Lane but since we are really bonkers I guess
WELCOME TO THE LOCO LANE!!!! my dear friends!
Bwahahaha!
Today marks the birth of Ze Loco Lane

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails