Monday, March 23, 2009

I still haven't found the right juicy page layout hence let us just stick to this stretched minima with a hint of pink and other happy colors around

I have tonnes of nice memories captured over the weekend
To make up the dire need of a proper holiday
Just me me me and me (and bambam too)
Found a very far indeed but worth the time a beautiful park by the lake to tell bro to skate
Which maybe if I have money and time and join him
My body need to be tortured a lil to have the old of its juicy shape *sighs*

This coming Saturday will be a global effort for Earth Hour to achieve it's goal of targeting 1 bil people
Switching of their lights for an hour as part of their global vote
You may have seen the ads on telly where our local celebs and socialites supporting the call
To find out what each of your country is contributing to it *click me now*
During our time here at 8.30 pm Saturday I will be attending a wedding dinner
Am sure they were not aware of this but I wonder will I be having my nasi minyak in the dark?
Hee hee we shall see....


Oh today is a boring day at work
I can't even think of what to eat for lunch
Receives a cmmt from LB about someone complaints on claims I've submitted for her
Doh! Am a new staff la ngok can just tell me what I've missed to support it
No need to make an issue or unwanted drama about it
So so bodoh!
After all as a new "family" I was never been brief about ANY process and procedures!
Not discriminating but I found that over life experience, fat (large) people can be so over sensitive and craving for drama
Ok I don't wanna be one so I better torture myself soon! Bah!

On another annoying person whom I thank god I have washed both my juicy hands over her
I realized that she still can't get over me (who does hahaha) *ego trip*
When you're carrying a baby I think one should watch their mouth and act
You may have been living your dreams of migrating (but too bad it doesn't sound all rosy and peachy when you have to cover yourself all the time cos you're such a show off like me)
Cos you never know if he/she will turn into something or someone that you hated most! LOL!
After all my dear, your current husband was kinda a bunch of guys that I've discarded
Yes, am so choosy and picky and a fool not to just jump into any man (like you even if it's paid) yo!
Like how you're allergic to me now I was like that to him back then when you was not even in the picture
May you have an easy labour!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails