Monday, March 16, 2009

I wore a pink sequin top, beige cardi with tiny b&w polka ribbon and a nude heels over a navy skirt to work today


So here goes of what I wore last few weeks to work
Well some of it lah...
For you Nana upon your juicy requests!
Sorry sooooooooooooo tired (not so lazy) to update at home and dedicating my juicy time to this juicy blogs
-______-
For your juicy viewing pleasure my dear!
xoxo

This was my first love on a'la Chanel jacket when I saw it in Lane Crawford Hong Kong

Oh I miss HKG!!!!
I wore it to work cos I feel like looking sharp
Hmmm.. I used to all the time due to a lot of meetings from previous work but guess what when I wore it *cough* here...
"Office tu sejuk ke Nurul pakai jacket macam ni?"
*giving the stoned look with no heart feelings*
"Eh memang sejuk la aircond office tu, you kat luar mana u tau... saja nak corporate looking today pun.. rindu!"
She zipped her lips after that.. Kecoh kan?!
Even if I feel warm wearing it like wats your eff problem anyway.. Ugh!
I haven't really dressed up to work nowadays cos I know too many dumb ass will be commenting (sarcasms alert) like doh!


I just love the ruffle long jersey cardi I got from my fav store in the piccha below
It gives that girly edgy look that I totally dig yo!

Yeah I look damn penat here he he
Loving the color block necklace that I got from redeeming free vouchers from my former pimping Masta

1 comment:

Nana said...

mana gambar you semua!!! i miss looking at your fantabulous pics! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails