Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kidnapping my parents to LLR and I don't think I wanna take a long drive with daddy-O again

Don't assume on negativity vibes from my post title but hey, try to take a ride with him and it will crash those pretty memories you tried to store earlier *sighs*
Old habit dies hard and on his driving I rest my case
Happy memories that I managed to stored visually in that tiny compact super pow(d)erful newly possession of juicy moi -______-
The journey begins on a (really) slow pace but not till the end haha



Should have someone accompany me in that big room...
The bathtub was humongous and I spend most of the time there!

Sadly the island is kinda dead (compared to my last visit about 10 years ago!)
I guess with the new gov no one really cares about living to its name as a duty free island and tourist hot spot
Nothing to shop seriously and the perfumes are all ridiculously expensive (you can get in KL cheaper)
The Arabs really enjoy the beach though
Underwater World

The penguins were too cute especially the one with side burns haha which was called rockhopper
Taking a cab is quite pricey average of RM20 from one place to another so what we did was renting a kancil (oh yay) to circle around the place
Oh I love driving small lil car more over it's stick shift (reliving my first bought car) tee hee hee




Mommy asked to take a vid of the pretty ethereal jelly fish which I did
But the uploading took super ages man.. nanti lah
The best spot in the island was along Pantai Cenang cos it reminded me sorta Feringghi Beach in Penang
Town was really pathetic with lotsa empty/abandoned buildings
It was quite and eyesore having white elephants around
We strolled by the beach but also it wasn't as clean as before *sighs*






Bought some chocolates and ciggies (made from holland that tasted choc and rose) as souvenir -___-
Oh I found sagun!!!! Best gila!


The last day was so disappointed cos I couldn't take the cable car ride as mommy had severe migraine
So we drove to nearby beach checking out Berjaya which has awesome view



Though I didn't get in the water this time as I have no kaki (gang) to do crazy things with me I must have at least coconut drink to blend in with the island mood around LOL!

Packed my stuff and ready to say bye bye and wondering if I would go back again soon *shakes head*

View of our resort from my balcony

Just take a guess who were they, a big book that lays on the coffee table that I should have check out earlier!

I don't mind another escapade soon!

3 comments:

tootsie said...

sis, u should go during the peak season ie Xmas or New Year, long school holidays..then u could fine the tourist & locals all over the place esp in Pantai Chenang!! very nice ambience then!

If not, its definitely looks dead!! I've been there during low season too.. and i have the same impression as u do!! UGLYY!! :)

but one good thing about the low season, everything is CHEAPER..!!

and even that, i still come back again atleast once a year!! :)

fudge said...

wow~~~lovely pichas! its gotta be canon!!! :P

btw, ur mummy's sandal is so kewl. grrrr...

Juicy Pop said...

tootsie: i know it's low season dear but kat town tu byk empty shop lots pastu they built some more lots and some uncompleted and abandoned. In Plaza Langkawi OMG I seriously pity looking at the stuff they're selling. Two of the cab drivers passed their cmmts on the island and they wish something better and positive for the island in the long run. I didn't have so much fun due some restrictions pun(not my parents) >.<

fudge: OH YES! Canon is awesome! Best! Best! Best! Pow(der)ful hehe
Yeah, tats her grrr sandals! LOL! She got zebras too aha! Now you know why shoes makes me weak.. too bad she got tiny feet like cinderella! Tak blh share...

Related Posts with Thumbnails