Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chanel Flap Lamb Skin: Come To Juicy Mama (Whenever!)


You know what...
Of all the pretty juicy luxe bags in the world we have, this one is the ULTIMATE CERTIFIED SUPER YUMMY ULTRA JUICY ARM CANDY a girl can have (or dream) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a ga ga a ga ga ga ga
The yummy juicy color, the soft leather and the pretty charms!!!!
And I saw a pixie haircut gal in front of a dvd shop in SS2 clutching it and I just froze there
*envy super envy*
Dammit!
What a lucky biatch to have one sheesh!
Seriously I felt like stroking that candy floss pink bag of hers but I just couldn't move or say anything
Dang!
*continue dreaming*
Or I need to find a sugar dadda ahahaha!
(Note: It is a joke so you can b*tch about me if you have to aha!)

3 comments:

zuLLicious! said...

Elop!

i always baca ur blog, but tis one is KILLING okey!
u shud drool the Soft Pink Ombre 2.55 Quilted. Chanel S/S 09! Tu la OMG!!!

Juicy Pop said...

hey hey hey zull!
i know kan! some more when i see in front of my eyes as if i was under a spell! LOL!
chanel arm candies are to die for (cos it's bursting anyone bank balance) at the mo can just wipe off my drools by getting those inspired ones -___-

zuLLicious! said...

hahahaha:p!

mmg pun! bile tgk "live" lagi OMG!
tis is the link, http://www.bagsnob.com/2009/02/chanel_springsummer_2009_act_i.html

so best n so OMG!
skrg, i tgh in love wit Dior Homme Sneakers yg harga dia OMG jgk. Dream je kot! ahahahahha:p!

Related Posts with Thumbnails