Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Lost Parcel of My Beautiful Necklace From Beautiful Disaster

I have found a beautiful e-shop which I didn't wanna share
Sorta my lil secret cos I don't wanna ppl to race with me and getting the stuff what I'm eye-ing for first!!!
But sharing is caring innit.. ahaha NOT! (for this case)
Anyway, I've ordered few beautiful stuff from Celine
The service was great on time and responded to all my juicy questions
My last purchase was a tad disaster cos it meant for someone's birthday and passed it's date
Unfortunately after emailing her she told me that my parcel was sent to a different address
So no choice I have to wait wait and wait in anticipation
To reach her and then to send it to me but when it arrives at my door step I wasn't home
I received a call from the courier service and changed it to my office address instead
You see it is nothing expensive but I just love quirky stuff
Those you know you can't see others are wearing it at the same time like you do
We need more local crafty and trendy clothes e-shops at affordable price
Like Old blossom, Cik Labu and Jenguk hehehe (using secret codes) -____________-
But with my current situation now I always missed the stuff that caught my eyes once my lappie screen loaded their pages of their juicy stuff
I don't think I can keep the secrets long anymore ahahaha!
*rubbing palms and whistles*

These finally comes to me!
Merci Celine!!!!
She's keeping another one of my choice FOC as a token from a lil disaster that we've encountered recently hee hee

1 comment:

fudge said...

koolness. boleh sangkut your hse key too. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails