Thursday, September 18, 2008

Charmed (bracelet) life

Mariah Understands Moi!

I was going through some juicy digital albums sorting ze keep or not to keep any longer picchas so that it can clear my ahem lil vaio storage
FB sometimes kill my mood to upload picchas
It seems to be a playground for showing off rather than sharing it wif your dear ones innit
In fact I find myself laughing alone doing my own interpretation at times
Tak best ah blogspot don't have smilies ish ish ish
No crossing on top of letter also hmmmm...
No bright hot fuschia colour :((((((((((( *long face*
Or I dunno where to find it?
Educate me please fellow bloggers *grins*


Printed white top: Limited Edition BB Plaza| White khaki pants: HK
White shoes: Bally Sports|
Toight ass + chubby cheeks: Priceless



Paisley print tunic: Colours, OU| Seasoned jeans: Gift| White tote: Ms Marc replica, HK
Neon yellow flats: Viss, Berjaya Times Square| Turqoise shutter shades: Padini Concept Store




Anyway at one point I went AQ madness usual lah buying gems but junk to some people haha
Oh I love to collect junks too *wide grins*
My 2+1 bedroom apartment full of them yo!
Picchas probably two months back.. ntah I lost count my days dates and weeks too
Ish annoying pulak the voices of E! channel kat belakang ni
Wait gonna switch the telly off... Disturb my typing yo! LOL!
*runs off to look for remote*
.
.
.
.
Ok am back...
This was when me and bambam drop by at Pavilion to ronda-ronda
Yes he's the best partner to kill time wif and shopping too :)
Me luv luv *super big heartshape*

I just got fascinated by charm bracelet since I was urm twelve kot
They're pretty personal and also make cling cling sound..... I like!
That's before we know about bling bling yo! Bwahaha!




This bangle is cool cos it actually fit my wrist nicely


Yes my wrist is quite small lah. Hate it when they have to cut and remove the extra chains on any expensive watches I bought.. it's like rugi tu and can't do anything wif it pun hee hee

The heaviest dangly earrings I had so far :P

I just like the shape and the texture *smiles*

On the same day I think I got a cool necklace too but maybe penat already to take piccha
One day I show it off... Yeah it's not bvlgari, cartier or mikimoto
But they are still my precious juicy gems yo!


I really like this Nine West peep toe heels
Two things: The design and also how soft leather it was on top of that 50% too
But being me, I choose the most bling out rival of cos tee hee hee

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love nine west shoes! Just LOVE IT!!! the leather is good and the designs are good too hehe! I like it when they make a 'slight' variation of design based on those high end "OVERPRICED" shoes! hehe!

Juicy Pop said...

Totally agree!
They're so affordable when it's on sale!!! Weeeeee...

Related Posts with Thumbnails