Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Colors of Juicy August

I love theme parties/event cos it shows tat everybody shared the same spirit and come as one
Anyhoo here are some eye candy pleasures for wats happening in ma juicy life lately

This is bambam birthday bbq do we had on my pool side and blowing the second cake for this year!
I asked him have you had any party where ppl sing for you and making wish before, not calculating during kid time lah. He said no so I told him hey cannot must make wish and blow the cake and share with everyone it's called celebration even if it's a small do

160808

So it was Yellow|Black|White since almost everyone will have it in their wardrobe
I think (not being bias) bambam's marination (such word? haha) is the best for all his juicy meats!
Don't forget oregano peeps!
Oh yeah!


Setting up the main table and grilling works... see how sweaty he was!

ShamFendi trying to be cute as usual...

Can you believe I don't have our grilled grubs picchas hahaha ya if am the host mmg tak duduk diam
The yummy chocolate birthday cake courtesy of our YanieCB



NinaC|Moi|Afzan|Ezan|partly hidden Jas|YanieCB


My fav and entertainer gal. Guarantee to crackle you up till you die yo!


Felica|moi|Afzan|Joseph ~ our neighbour we met thru another neighbour whom apparently gone MIA


Half of Cik Senah|YanieCB|Qila de cutie yg coincidentally we share the same history somehow


Azim Ze Photog of the nite|Moi|AzwinNat|Afzan|Mark|Meng Heng


Zetty (bambam's juicy sista)|bambam|moi

Can you see the life of the party oh yeah now you know it's better in person I tell cha!

NinaC as our mannequin with our clothes on sale haha (end up we traded our own stuff)


ShamF going kinky with my bubble maker gun!

Group picchas who stayed back and went up to my juicy hole ( wait a min tat sound so wrong) pad


... and what's left over on the yummy cake


Great catching up luv luv everyone and now I remember why I don't snap so much pix cos there were two very awesome advance cam tat nite... haha!

270808
Red and black chambers
Happy birthday gal!
One nite on Wed where I split myself in two well bambam too for two lovely ladies birthday
I got lotsa compliments tat nite whoa which boosted my ego hee hee hee
Merci!

La Bodega Pavilion
She's a new found friend who has gorgeous eyes and smiles
Definitely belong to a crazy category and of cos where I can blend in easily haha!


Yani the birthday gal @her Dulciest hour


Afzan|Yani|moi|Mei Ling

Upstairs Private Loft @The Heritage Mansion
Oh la la I luv luv the interior
Velvet ropes, cushions, sofas, really high back chairs, classic mirrors and clear see through dance floor
The birthday gal clad in a grecian gold toga dress nicely made up wif up do hair
Bonded wif new friends on the see through dance floor oh yeah haha!
Great nite till I missed the uber cool party of Lap Sap cos my vision doesn't do any justice anymore
But some things are meant to be innit
I like the part where someone has to bullshit she's a married plastic surgeon LOL!
Yeah there's a lot of creepy man in town lah
My new admirer wore the it geek glasses plus leather jacket and flapping out his collar of his red shirt phwoar!
Digi SLR cam can actually be a good replacement for dumbells as you can snap happy picchas wif it too woo hoo!
Let me cut the crap and enjoy 'em down here okay!
Oh am looking for waller? Warlor? Oh tat god damn cute looking tall hunk we bumped on the way back
Sorry bambam there's not much eye candy for us ladies you know and thank you for taking the picchas
Luv luv you long time

Another birthday gal AnumLashes


Darwish|Nora|moi|Anum|Fendi|DeqDa WOW!




AzmanMoreSexay who takes super awesome party picchas




Pretending to sing while DJ Domingo got some luving. Yeah am a good actress cos I have a fan hugging moi



Not pretending but playing assistant to Man tat nite hee hee I want *tat* baby too!


Group picchas before we say nitey nite

Tired feet and showing off the heart shapes of my panty hose


More picchas here *click anumlashes birthday bash*

That's all folks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails