Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Is Too Short

Yeah I find it too short
Didn't have time to actually chill and sleep in long hours
Friday travel to Seoul wif my juicy gals
Yeah we had Korean BBQ suggested by
Ms. Fudge
Kak Teh Yan finally made it there too oh yes! Gegar!
The food wah wah was super yummay can also beat bambam's marination (such word?) LOL!
We were all kenyang, took picchas and walked around bit and then continue lepaking @TGIF
Great evening
it was *wide smiles*

Konon everyone nak pakai heels but end up me myself too bought a pair of flats to walk around the mall
Vincci was on sale so apa lagi and my first time wif my leopard Guess heels kinda painful (lupa gigit)
Besides how can you resist VINCCI SALE yo!

Yellow top: Naf Naf| Silk pattern scarf: H&M
Dark denim: Ms Selfridge(superb cut)| Black patent LV replica bag (juicy bling bling)
Chili red studded flats: Vincci


Our hot plate/grill plus steam boat

My overloaded plate and oooh that half bitten yummy crispy bread


Group picchas please


Afzan's super pimped up ride and I drools on the juicy rims



J.P.G rolling




Saturday was selling @The Podium wif the BB families

Not a good one (for me and few others) cos I think it lost it's touch of flea market where one should be a thrill and rush of finding quirky stuff and happy vibes
Too much CLOTHES on sale lah
Perhaps also it was middle of the month so salary is not in or fasting month or not many peeps know where the hell is Menara Hap Seng
The venue is cool but perhaps the location not accessible to public
I like the entertainment and of cos BB trade mark rubber duckie -_______-




With ma partner

This is my batch gal during
MAS called Annie
Maybe been 3 or 4 years we last saw each other but you see shopping definitely connect peeps too
Huhuhu and she likes the coke tees of mine and bought two
THANK YOU babe!



Wrapped up earlier cos me and bambam said better we go jalan-jalan somewhere LOL
My partner also his sister couldn't agree more wif us cos she also can date wif her bf too *grins*
We had berbuka at his house wif his mom
I played wif the lil kitten whom they called
Chanel but I prefer Marshmallow

Oh! Oh! Bambam got me a pair of pretty nude heels and a pink monopoly yo!

Yes it is in pretty pink box! Woohoo!
See how cool pink it is *bimbotic giggles*


I love the baby pink dices

Sunday lazying and there was the storm The wind sound was freaky yo! Played the first time of my pretty pink monopoly wif bambam I beat his ass ahahaha he said the set is too pink for him to handle Berbuka wif parents at their place Lepaking wif my juicy babe who got me a pair of glitter earrings from her ronda-ronda in Curve LOL! Yeah we dreaded our boss will be back to the office tomorrow ish ish ish
>_<

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails