Sunday, September 21, 2008

Selling Juicy Face Wif Geek Glasses

Juicy Going Geeky

Guess that's what the client likes of me maybe...
Few tvc I did requires me to wear some funky ol skool looking glasses haha
No complain deep down I love it and dressing up oh am the champion!
Apparently they repeat the last Colgate ad I did commemorating last MERDEKA which reminds me to check some money I should get from it hmmm...
Sneaky industry anyway


After make up at the studio



The set


AntoZeAgent



Black printed tights: Isetan KLCC
Two tone pumps: Zara


My first musical tvc and it's not as easy
I'm amazed wif the children zealous amount of energy around the set
It was an eighteen hours shoot (OMfreakingG!!!!!) straight and I could not take it in the end

Surely lost the mood but one lil angel called Valerie OH.MY.GOD.SO.SUPER.CUTE punya budak kecik entertained us all
Somehow she reminds me of Edna from the Incredibles cartoon hee hee
Those china doll hair and thick glasses
She loves taking pictures and shooting pictures of people too

Henry the director is quite a pain in the end cos he never satisfy wif the numerous shots after another
Grrrr...
I like the dress I had to wear and asked the stylist for the shop haha
In reply she looking like he replied that my shoes is so nice and she likes to judge a person by the shoes they're wearing
Well in my heart I couldn't agree more cos I do that too!!!! Bwahaha!


The dancers were awesome cos they keep on smiling and dancing away till wee in the morning yo
Probably am ol too keep up hahahaha!
Can't wait to see how Cikgu Gedik I was to be yo!
Realized LICT students don't really go to class cos while we were there we can see majority of them stayed till late too
Oh they even wear something that either you stay chilling at home or going for a nite out
Funny and weird....
Ta!

Told cha she's super cute innit



Our dancing teacher/choreographer Joanne


The stylist for wardrobe fitting


Some of the other talents


Let me know if the ad is out yeah cos I always miss them all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails