Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Friends Without Expectation

I've been meeting with lotsa people in my juicy life
Like seriously man.. Sooooo many as I'm blessed to be almost everywhere be it during schooling, working and socializing *winks*
And somehow I always meet the wrong kinds which ended up abusing me mentally in the end
Oh yeah I've been dubbed psycho magnet by bambam so there's no surprise haha
That was only for the three years odd he knew me not counting various psychos earlier tau



There are few that I can count on when am in truly in NEED and thankfully will NEVER let me down
See the feet above *winks* LOL!
Yup they're the special people in my heart and oh yes I've known them since my school days and somehow GOD made us closer as older we gets and hopefully for long
We try to make time to catch up from our different set of life and so far it has all been GOOD
Let me correct it was and will be a SUPER AWESOME GOOD TIME



Catching up for live band @Zeta's Bar Hilton KL




The best piccha of the nite


*Fudge jotting of the nite*

Going for Avril Lavigne's concert @Stadium Merdeka



It's funny cos the last time we were all gathered here at the stadium for our school sports day
Oh yeah don't play play we will have it at a real stadium ok since our school garden is super tiny lah
The best were marching and cheerleading for me LOL!
I should dig all those picchas but we were all in different sports team
Wa + Fudge Pauline (blue) kan? Jas Adele (Yellow) and juicy moi Aidan (Red)
At the concert our giggling has no difference like the past hmmm.. thirteen years! Fuyoh!



The stage wif the juicy pink skull background



My diamante skull pumps woohoo tat matches the skull too


I live one of my dreams by singing live wif Avril yo of cos I'm With You
WOOHOOHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I heart her pink guitar, her pink drums and her pink PIANO!
She played them all and how super talented she is yo!


Presenting juicy professional photog of mine bwahaha!





*Fudge* and *Wa* record of the concert too

And the best part when we all gather is there will be always A DRAMA going on
Guess my psycho magnet combine wif my juicy babes attract more exploding VIBES kot hahaha
It definitely crack us up in the end
THEY ARE THE BEST!
Say no more.....

2 comments:

fudge said...

babe!!!!

finally, i get to read daily dosage of juicylicious luxe. rindu tauuuu.

btw... i almost didnt recognise our feet. until i saw muka sekor2. hot looking gak ek our feet. hahaha!

Juicy Pop said...

Setoopid friendster blog tukar to wordpress tak habaq dah la i paid them wut.. tension betul! Hilang terus everything :(

Of cos our feet are pretty hee hee we dressed alright wat tat nite :)
Gotta do it again after raya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails