Monday, September 15, 2008

Migration of Juicylicious Luxe

Oh HELLO JUICY PEEPS!
(ack! no hot fuchsia here??????)

Finally I've migrated to blogspot from the ol friendster blog which has not been very nice to me due to their switching of a new blog platform sheeesh
After endless of email threads they couldn't explain to me the location of my ol postings haih
So here I am (and hopefully blogspot will not let me down) being a newbie to blogspot I hope to get ya support eh!
Will post up all my drafted postings next and continue from there onwards
Oh there's no smilies here too (unless I copy from xanga) LOL
So much work man... haha!
Please change my link if you link me before ok!
So stalk me at http://juicyliciousluxe.blogspot.com
Please bear wif the juicy blogspot newbie will ya *winks*

Lotsa luv luv,
Ms. Juicy *heartshape*

2 comments:

tootsie said...

welcome to blogspot sis!!!! finally u are here!!

i went to ur friendster blog everyday without fail and wondering y la u tak update2 blog u this month..hehe..thought cos its fasting month so u maybe malas nak type.. :(

thanks to sis fudge for directing us me to ur new blog! ;)

i think u need to inform all ur readers @ friendster that u moved in here la..so they can re-direct their link like moi!! ;)

Juicy Pop said...

Hi darl,

Thank you for the support :)
Mmg busy and tension at the same time bila friendster blog tetiba hilang cos they change their blog platform!
Grrr... dunno la I lost faith in them LOL!

Hmmm.. how to tell people I dunno la but I've updated on ze old blog about ze new home here :)

Spread the juicy luv luv!

Related Posts with Thumbnails