Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Juicy Got Wii-ed


Yesterday was super awesome!
Since the berbuka puasa was cancelled wif another set of friends while on the phone wif HusniStylo he jemput me to berbuka at his awesome crib cum art gallery i.e. Kebun Mimpi
Wow the art by Quddin was strikingly attractive esp the mix colours :)
I need a bigger wall/house to own one lah!

Ouch my arms hurt! Wanna know why....
Cos he broke my wii virginity last nite after we chill out at his cosy tv room
It's so funny cos I thought it looks easy but hell no cos you gotta move and press the button simultaneously to control your character
Ok la I admit am super lembab cos I'll be the last gal on the juicy planet to get hook on wii
Infact bambam wanted to get it probably months back but I kept saying No la let's save up for travelling
but but now I think we still can save up and also get the wii.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Husni let me try most of the games he had starting from tennis, bowling, baseball (I suxx), golf (not too bad) cute as hell go-kart and donkey kong (ultimate hand moves needed)
Memang layan and I said I can be anti-social and kill ze party animale in me if I get wii at home LOL!
Best ah!
Husni!!! Before I get my own I will redah your house k sharing is caring maaaaa...
Call me bila off day! We have another wii session *winks*
Gimme the nunchuks please...

Oh he'll be moving soon and he asked if anyone is interested to buy this awesome light from Bali (I think) for the price of RM800
If it suits your style and home and want to know more can contact him directly via the link of his juicy crib tu eh!



I'm gonna travel to Japan later yo... hait!
Shit am late!!!!Ta!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eh..got promo here...hehe, tq tq
my friend said wii fit is even better, it let and teach you do yoga, aerobic, pilate and those healthy stuff. lepas raya kita sambung main wii kay..ajak afzan sekali

husni

Juicy Pop said...

Of cos la promote and support my friend maaa :)
Really.. wii fit WOW! Sounds interesting bagus gak tak beli awai haha! I need those healthy stuff!

Yay we have another session k and Afzan went to his friends place to try out his wii but the guy bought UK version for RM1.7k tak byk accessories mcm you. Yours was a better deal...

Related Posts with Thumbnails