Monday, September 29, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Maaf Zahir & Batin
The above pretty card can be bought at the +wondermilk page so click 'em away

In this coming festive season after a whole month of fasting and lay low I take this opportunity to all my muslims friends around the globe Salam Aidilfitri

To those who have has had hurt me which resulting me retaliating back at cha just move on and give it away
I don't bother your life so please give me a juicy peace life too
After all it's better that we are not associated anymore and please respect this personal journal of mine :)
Good vibes are definitely welcome!

Anyhoo, have a good holiday and visiting your loved ones :)
Buzz me if you're in town cos I'll be staying back here and rolling on the empty streets in my lace kebaya!
LOL!
Salams

1 comment:

Nana said...

Selamat Hari RAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! ooooOOOO enjoy yourself raya-ing in KL. Sob! sob!!! rindunye .. all the raya festivities back home. sigh!!

Enjoy all the food .. OOO total enviousness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails