Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gimme Some Steak Please


OH YEAH!
Bambam was in good mood of having special dinner for buka puasa last Friday
So we went off to the nearest steak house around the corner, Eagle Nest
The sirloin garlic steak I had was well done! and of cos we ordered half dozen of escargot and shrimp fracaise as appetizer plus glasses of warm sky juice -_________________-
See the good thing about us is we luv luv food and quite adventurous in trying out anything except those bugs or internal organ stuff la...
Ok not quite adventurous but appreciate good stuff haha tats better innit!
The second part is we surely knows how to entertain ourselves or irritates each other for attention LOL!
Yup we are easily amused..... too easy at times!
Thanks for the luvly dinner bulat!



Saturday was crazy bollywood birthday party in the evening
Will share picchas of the awesome nite haha - find it below!
Both my feet hurts like as hell... Ouch!










Picked up my online shopping in SS2 and went for my lace fitting
Was at Show Pink Junk sale but didn't join cos of the limited space and crowd and besides I don't really wanna rush for the party too (which in the end we came quite late) what's new?!
Instead of selling I managed to snagged a knitted studded bag Vivienne Westwood inspired and a wide silver waist cincher (WWF belt as Afzan's puts it) at a fantastic bargain
Gosh I just luv luv junk sales man - read: I'm a hippie at heart

Spread your leg!


There was quite a number of ol handbags you know those where your mom or even grandma used to have on sale
I don't really digest the coolness of these kinda bags cos first of all it's too small for me to chuck all the stuff and secondly the strings are usually too long and looks slightly better if you sling it but the shape too dressy
Ah I dunno it's the latest craze among the youngsters who think it's sooooooo vintage and cool but it's just one of my fashion pet peeves
What's yours?

Anyway after breaking fast at @parent's place today I chatted wif mommy in my ol room turned to guest/praying room upstairs
She showed off some of baju kurung she bought and funny thing was she also showed me a big blue container hiding the raya cookies away from the two hahahahahahhahahaa
Yeah up in the room okay...
They all look inviting and guess I too have to wait till raya LOL!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails