Monday, September 22, 2008

crazydoglady eid mubarak

Is it me or time wheezing just like tat...
Next week raya ok! *phew*
Wonder if my lace is ready from the new tailor *ponders*
I didn't manage to go for terawih also this year still not too late will ask my juicy babe when she's going

This fasting month lotsa catching up wif friends weeeeee....
Somehow it's more meaningful *wide smiles*
But tak sangka in this blessed month got also some anasir-anasir which are quite abominable to entertain
Bleurgh!
You can't take the drama from the king or queen even in the holy month yo! LOL!
Fret not no blood splatters!
My deepest sympathy cos as much as I try to colour their dull life (am sure secretly they agree) still can be so ungrateful and being hateful pulak later on
It's all about the colours baby not just black and white doh!
Sincerity is missing from the heart that's why lah they act weird like tat
Wonder why the connection in the first place >.< Hantu PHD (perasaan hasad dengki) tak sempat nak diikat di bulan mulia ini
I think so *raised eyebrow*
Whatever... *do the W signs like JC*
I wouldn't wanna be in the TinKosongChampionship as MsCB puts it either lah

Nobody has to like me in the first place so just go away please!

So apart from the anasir-anasir well the whole month am glad not much money wasted on extra food
Ye lah fasting month your appetite grows bigger especially walking around the pasar ramadhan
I craved and eat a lot for nasi kerabu but none actually has the oomph!
Oh! Oh! Which reminds me that tomorrow I should get the moist layered choc cake which I didn't eat cos accidentally left at bambam's house so orang lain sapu the other day *cry*
Like everyone complaints that we don't actually lose weight in this fasting month I think I got the same issue too
Not that I eat a lot also but how come?

But among all my mom's ikan terubuk bakar is still da bomb!
They say nothing beats mom's cooking ey *smiles*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails