Thursday, September 18, 2008

Juicy Chaotic Life

Oh dear!!!

Yup, that's what all I can utter lately :(
Lately, things has gone upside down topsy turvy and uh uh can't even think straight :(
Last nite I realized it was a full moon gosh my mood and temper went on the verge and I realized I sounded like a mad scoundrel
Oh I took piccha of the beautiful shining moon (
nanti upload) not tat it can look as beautiful with the not so canggih digicam

This fasting month lotsa testing yo...
Be it from people, machine and even internet ayayi... GOD IS TESTING MOI!
I gotta trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy to stay on top of everything
Chances of moving is 150%

Yeah not that I've moved pieces of juicy daily doses to blogspot now but current office will take place soon too
Have to keep on the fast moving track *sighs*

Saw lotsa nice chiffon baju kurung yesterday at
BVII after passed JezPenguin ish necklace
Some are too expensive ish ish ish
Oh meeting her in person my god she's really wacky as her picchas and tat gorgeous hair
Funny is she mention a name that I don't even care to acknowledge haha wonder the motives
Watever come to think of it yesterday was kinda weird
Saw Farid (I think) and belt gal separately and these two seems to avoid my path
Are they scared to say HELLO or me saying HELLO back to them
Can see their
terkezut face you know... and they quickly turn different direction LOL!
LIKE I CARE! boohoo

Going for buka puasa at
Tmn Tun
Selamat berbuka!
Brb

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails