Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Strengthening The Friendship

Makan-Makan
This holy month byk betul gathering wif friends
Which is nice as everyone tries to accommodate their time to buka puasa together
I'm happy that am included in their program -__________________-
So here are some picchas I had this month while breaking fast outside

This was when we had yummy banana leaves and kick ass sotong goreng wif Jas and her friends @Nirwana (mana lagi!)


White top: Zara| Black A-line skirt: MNG| Black diamante belt: August 8
Black patent shoulder bag: CW| Black low heels: Juicylicious Sole

Everytime am in BV always forgot to stop by here

I looked like a school gal kan haha

Pasar ramadhan Tmn Tun where we always tapau





Choc cake yumyum! Cannot beat MsCB's friend


Mom's Place in DP
I was sick and for the first time doc said I got gastric ayayi... >.<
So if you notice two separate occasions I put on my MNG velour cardi cos I caught fever
But tat don't stop me from going out too haha! Anything for my friends!

Sham|Jas|Nina|Yanie|Moi|Afzan




Azwin's place @Sterling for pot luck
Didn't bring anything cos we came later and I was still unwell :(

Zet|Azwin|Ida|Farah|Gina



Mamak session @Kota Damansara


Ayen|Penang|Nads|Yanie|Jas|Moi|Sham|Wa|Anas and bambam taking pix

This was one of the nite after berbuka we went to little India and got some goodies

See the colourful candies oh I luv the coconut ones


One of the first dishes mommy cook for ramadhan

Grilled prawn and fish curry.. *drool*

Yup gonna berbuka wif my colleagues pulak later heheh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails