Thursday, February 26, 2009

Escaping Vol. 3


It was really sunny when I swam at 1 pm
I heart swimming under the hot sun cos the blue tiles sooth myself somehow
35 minutes later I managed to do 27 laps with 10 or 15 secs intervals
It felt awesome and surprisingly my back didn't hurt at all from swinging the club last nite
Need to master the right technique cos damn I think I lot really funny haha
It was a peaceful day and it showers badly later in the evening
Bambam had sorta bad day and I fetched him for dinner
Dragged him every where with the excuse at least we walk in an aircond place and actually moves out butt around
He was sighing and all tee hee
I did went mental on the sales but still having damage control
He is really a great shopping partner and told him about the stupid silly dream I had
It was annoying and as usual there's no comforting words but more fuel to fire
Deep down in my heart actually I'm glad that he is a fat boy now bwahaha!
They say good things doesn't last long so am gonna cherished this one ahaha!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails