Wednesday, October 15, 2008

At the rate am going now...

I should be paid a consultancy fee!!!
Please bear wif the cussing in this post cos that bloody hippie man being a real pain in the ass
Working and staying in this country can actually manipulate a foreigner being the same lame attitude like the majority
They squeeze they give no respect they being sneaky!
When I know somebody I would give my utmost respect in adapting and accommodating to their character, behaviour and sometimes their mood
But one can take as much isn't it?!
The problem wif me is am always being bloody too nice, give face always laugh it off oh it's okay it's just them
I shouldn't be too emo shouldn't take it personal
Yes my weakness is let me tell you loud and clear and transparent of feeling for that person first instead of MINE!
MINE!!!! I should think of myself first! ME! ME! ME!
But nooooooooooo... repeatedly another person comes first
Memang pantang if I sensed that person is super sneaky
Like WTF lah kan just be straight forward la babi!
Don't have to pressure me and then point the fingers to me subtlety at the end of the day
I can smell it la you doink!
Yes, I don't think I can take your bullshit crap anymore mofo cos you don't run my freaking life
I'm a fast learner and I give well not 100% but at least 95.5% lah cos am not perfect!
These type of people I would say they have inferiority complex
When they know you can lead a better life than them oooh they cannot cope wif that!
Make that person life miserable too!
Thank god for some positive vibes that I can rely on lately seriously it means sooooo much to me
Giving me the support and courage of what to do and things to be done for MYSELF!
Yes I gotta start thinking of sorting myself out for a better healthy life!
I may want all that sparkle bling bling in this life but hey MOFO it can be found somewhere else too you scumbag!
BAH!
Buying a penthouse decorated like shit wif kamdar curtains (oh wait kamdar has better choice now) doesn't impress me at all!
You can work on your bloody hammock yourself and just die there!
God please give me strength to brave through these challenges but am tired...
Seriously tired >.<
It ain't my game anymore...

1 comment:

Juicy Pop said...

thanks for the juicy concern dear! u made me smile!
oh yes if not in this country i don't think they would ever dream of staying in a nice condo more over a penthouse! dah la escaping taxes and so forth grrr.. so tamak haloba and some more wanna squeeze ppl!
it's a challenge that i've to overcome this time and i hope i can get away soon enough... mental torture siot!
disturbia!!!!
u take care there too :)
luv luv

Related Posts with Thumbnails