Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bohemian Rhapsody

Friends That Cracks Me Up!

Happy Halloween!
Finally hippieman signs the damn pay cheque
OMG I had TO ASK! WTH!
I think too much la this pendatang! Macam setan!
Since he got together wif the boobie biatch everything turn upside down
So chaotic cos I presumed she's realling digging his gold ugh!
Now I really have to take a step ahead from slaving my life to him in that "kes bunuh yang died down" condo of his
Sheesh!
Mental torture sial!
AAAAANNNNNYWAAAAAAY.....
Just came back from NizzDaMan birthday karaoke @Red Box Plus
Straight from work freshen up at a friend's place we drove to town
I thought just wanna go home and chill but I think I really need to forget about the dilemma awhile
I DESERVE IT BADLY!
Missed the all girls nite out at MOS but heck am old to partay on weekday *sniff*
Singing my lungs out really ease the pain am going through haha
Especially when we sang BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY woohhooooohoooo!
I luv luv the song! Started learning and singing in the backseat of the car with my babybro on our family road trip when I was twelve haha yeah he was eight
Thanks to our mom and dad flower power child we were kekeke!
Well back to the karaoke everyone were sporting oh yes this is another set of juicy peeps that I luv to hang out with -________________-
Discovered a new soon-to-be-mommy who has a lovely voice cos everytime she sings I couldn't stop looking at her and it gives me those kind of happy errr... shrills?!
Maybe she could sing on my wedding?! Ahahahaha... ;P
Another new wifey who was shy can really rap and we were rapping as if we were pro (konon!)
Yo! Yo! Yo! Bwahahah!
Now back at home I quickly blast up my happy song and stripped down dancing in my panty and spaghetti strap cos I FELT RELIEVED!
HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!
I was popping a pill to *pebbles* while listening to the best electro 2007 (how irony is that) LOL!
It's his hormone pill la (I'm not a cuckoo mother k) cos it helps to grow back his coat yay!
*dush* *dush* *dush* the sound goes behind me ahahhaha!
Now I wish I can shuffle wahahahhaha!
Looking at the mirror while dancing damn I NEED TO DIET! FARK!
Despite the bullshit I swallowed today like everyday for the past last three weeks since we moved I had happy news today
Got an extra cheque for my Colgate ad last year woop pee dee dooo not much but ok la...
Got a call for an interview which I'm really hoping for cos the package was pretty good but I gotta see how this person is cos I would know if I can work with the person instantly when I meet them face to face
But oh well just hope it will be alright soon hmmmm...
Oh yesterday a Managing Partner came around my area during lunch to meet me for an informal interview after I called her the first time half an hour earlier!
The position would be something new but I was thinking heck I have to be choosy even am desperate now cos I don't like to just jump and give my non 100% commitment
So what I gotta do is just forward her my resume and see if she is comfortable with my expected package lah
(which I doubt so)
A celebrity friend of mine also looking for assistant but she said am too expensive haha
Tomorrow will be helping my dear bambam with his stuff
K gonna clean up myself and head to bed *smiles*
I'm happy but am gonna save that feeling a bit until everything fall into place
Ok the song is calling me now *dush* *dush* (put yours hands up for detroit)*dush* (i love the city) *dush* ahahahha
p/s: I'm excited about the LV girlie but gonna save that a bit too till I get my visa done oooh! Kopak!
Electro soul run free yo!

2 comments:

lovelylin said...

babeee
where chu goinnnn where chu goinnnnn hihhi

i love the halloween idea too. CHEQUE CANDY OR CANDY & CASH!! bwahhahhhahaa

Juicy Pop said...

ha ha babe me too! funny!
crazy friends I have LOL!
ummm... don't wanna say anything about the trip yet cos am on a tight budget with my current issues and all! :(
but i hope I CAN GO!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails