Friday, October 31, 2008

Think.. think.. think


It's weekend and I AM THINKING A LOT after I woke up this afternoon
Rolling on the bed thinking.. shutting my eyes... thinking... fell asleep for 5-10 mins.. thinking
What to do next.. should I do this? Should I just leave and disappear? Should I ask for help? Or should I do that?
Arrgh! I hate uncertainties
I peeked over my balcony and thinking should I jump in the inviting pool
No am not jumping out of my balcony and commit suicide... haha!
A gal was soaking in that deep blue pool while reading a mag on the shaded side
But I'm hungry... waiting for bambam to finish his work no... I didn't help him as I plan cos I didn't hear the phone ring this morning
Fed *pebbles* and waiting for my laundry to finish
The whole house in a mess... ultimate mess... should I just cooked some instant noodle first and clean up?
But I'm so lazy *sigh*
Neighbour's cooking waves through my house aaah... smell so good! *stomach growling*
Well... I think first thing is I should be washing my face and brushing my teeth
So gross right ahahah... Gosh am so so lazy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails