Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh oh oh NO!

Am easily tired lately cos after settling down at the new office I just couldn't stop working
WORK! WORK! WORK!
*sighs*
Anyhoo a lot of things should be tied up and the mess I've gotta clean up is not even mine
Bah! That's always the case innit others washing their hands off and dumping it to the next person
Sheesh... but hey when ever you work for someone you can never escape or have a choice
My mind has been pretty occupied too, getting hard to sleep at nite >_<
Driver told me to use short cut to get to Penchala Link
after hours traffic
I zoomed through and was happy to beat the lots
But.. but.. when you drive around the neighbour hood I learned not to drive fast cos it will look as a safe and empty road but always have some unexpected dumb idiots who dunno how to look at their bloody rear mirror when reversing the damn car!!!!!
BANG! *shaky shake*
OH yeah I was shaken cos one drunken idiot smelt of beer kiss my chevy ass UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!
No surprise at the left hole a souvenir from bambam's bro which has not been fixed almost half a year!!!!
Ok usually I would be very very angry upset yelled and screamed but but becos of my work occupied mind and partly due to the monthly cycle I can get a lil vulnerable and cool off
Stupid me didn't realized the big freaking dent caused by that drunken idiot and oh yes when he wanted to shake my hand for saying yeah whatever OMG *slaps self repeatedly* I just wanna go off!
In my mind it should be a lesson to him that THANK GOD he rammed my car not some motorcyclist or jaywalkers and killed them!
At least I could fix my car innit *sighs*
Things happen and hmmm... am gonna be so broke man
Well I hope that china man really open up his chinky eyes not to drink and drive during happy hours!
Poor my baby chevy....
.
On another note have you ever like meet eye to eye wif one person and you know that you know that person
It's just you can't recall and you scared it maybe a wrong person and just look away and walk straight...
I swear walking back from lunch the gal I saw was my pet sister in primary school
Just couldn't do anything while we looked at each other and after a couple of steps later I remembered he name is Amelia
Gosh having period make me so stupid sometimes ugh!
&%$$*((*^#!)@#)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails