Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reverse Psychology Is The Cure

I had to be numb at the moment and that is the best option at the mo
It's okay I've been in the same rut almost all the time
Hmmmm... let just hope it wouldn't be tat long *looks up*
Anyway they always say if you can't beat them just join them!
In my case just give them a taste of their own medicine ugh!

Lately my mind has been so occupied and the social life I could keep is just catching up at mamak
Cos it's just a step away from my flat so it's cool
Tonite I dragged bambam to check out fashionisette @The Attic
I like the place cos it's cosy and met a lot of ol friends
Even babs sporting a crazy afro do was there and since bambam asked me to say hello I obliged
Cos it would look odd just to ignore besides *cough* she don't really look good heheh *looks away*
Had two jugs of harimau after me contemplating not to touch any
But hey what the heck I've been so so stressed and pressured instead of doing what I should I opted for another way
My bad..
Yeah seriously am not ready and can never be double face
It ain't my style.... soon enough I would choose the right path...
Got lotsa piccha to share...
Wait ar peeps.. Am so so disturbia now weh
dum dum di da dum dum da da da daaaa..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails