Thursday, October 9, 2008

Moving Oh Gee

Finally!
Gosh I was uneasy few days ago - work wise
Hearing from a third, fourth, fifth party ain't a good thing
Somehow am glad I have a great support system from my juicy babes filled my head up wif positive inputs
*hugs*
Thanks you're truly an angel babes
*kisshes*

What ever from now on am just gotta do what I gotta do and hoping for the best!

*think happy thoughts*

Hmmmm... these few weekends will be lotsa makan cos few open houses to go to
Yay!
Oh food really makes me happy haha yeah...

My ol office and the only gal I can relate and understand on work related predicament

Gonna miss KC as my lunch buddy

The new place....
Thank god for the 42" plasma screen my working hours will not be tat boring haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails