Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If Love Is Just Pure & Simple

Check out this short love animation...
Aaaawwww.... it is simply sweet and beautiful!
A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.
Pretty innit!
*
Anyway it has been a long day today so far so good *prays hard*
I don't give face to that idiot hippieman and when a close friend asked me to meet up at her office during my lunch break I jumped into a taxi to town
Yup I'm temporary car-less but you know what since I don't look proper (at all) I plopped inside the salon across that damn idiot condo and asked the hairstylist to wave my hair a lil
I deserves a lil pampering and looking more presentable too innit
So far it was very informal gosh I really hope it will be alright soon enough *prays harder*
It rained badly and traffic is beyond madness so we detour to her house before she send me off
Had another informal meeting while W1 was having dinner with his guest in the ultra modern mansion
Two things achieved so far.. for me and for her
Got my angpow yay and the sin city is looking 80% A-okay
-__________________-
Gimme more positive happy happy vibes
Insya allah... Amin!

p/s: Oh dear hippieman, you may torture me this past few weeks and tomorrow I'll take my juicy sweet time to write to Bank Negara for you.. bleurgh! That if I feel I need to farker! I can't wait for the day man... Patience!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails