Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Supergirl I Am

Last nite while blogging and trying to collect back my confidence piece by piece and listening to Superwoman by Alicia Keys elevated my mood a little
After reading AzniBagaholic blog before I run off for lunch I took similar test
Just to distract my mind off from this little hell
Oh yes he was barking again and I quickly ushered the travel agent guy to go downstairs to have a puff escaping from the madness
Bah!
Anyway here's my result!
It put a smile that this silly lil things can uplift my mood and add to that extra piece of puzzle that I need to complete soon! *smiles*
Your results:
You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
90%
Wonder Woman
80%
Green Lantern
80%
Catwoman
80%
Iron Man
80%
Superman
75%
Hulk
75%
Spider-Man
70%
The Flash
70%
Batman
65%
Robin
55%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails