Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bringing Out Juicy Baju Raya

Ze ol ones and new too!
Yeah yeah yeah
It is still raya and am proud to wear my traditional clothes to the open houses cos it's the only time I put it on other than wedding or kenduri haha
Here are more picchas of makan over the this month long celebration woohoo!
Azwin's open house at her new spanking minimalist condo



Baju kelawar + sarong: Gift from mom Gold earrings: sevendays Matching black brown stone bangles: Indian shop @brickfields Tote bag: Cherry Lin LV


Bambam never shy to wear florals or ol skool prints... Juicy luv luv!

My extended lashes heheh

Kebun Mimpi's open house

I like the geisha painting admired by my bro

Cream Kebaya Top: Plaza Sentral Satin orange printed pareo: Online shop Bag: The Stam, MJ Dangling Earrings: Cupid Goddess



Somehow having the same name we can also end up wearing the same colour scheme without planning ok!
Great minds think alike ahah!



Linda & Irwan's new home

Isn't he a heart breaker?????!!!!
OMG my lil baby godson Ian is too cute to cuddle
Such a show off he don't let other babies to touch his toy lappie tsk tsk tsk


Hakeem/Judge is in town and dropped by at che's house


W1's Open House, Ampang

The most coolest open house wif super VVIP DYMM Yg Di Pertuan Agong as guest of honour and I shook hand wif the Queen! Yay!
I was actually dead tired but thanks MuiMui for inviting
It rains non stop and the buffet oh yum! My sarong was too tight to savor all the feast haha!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails