Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bambam Lamb Is Da Bomb

I think he really enjoys doing barbie
Cos he does it with passion and patience and they all tasted sweet and yummy
We packed our stuff and grabbed a cool couple with us along cos most juicy peeps can't make it
Before that we dropped by at Ms Fudgie's first open house at her lovely new home for lunch
She serves beriyani and it is so sedap that I had another serving LOL!
The same catering (well I wish she can cook like that heheh) for her wedding... nice!
Doddie was there too ah am glad she came and still looking the same back in high school!
I think we are all blessed! :)
Pix stolen from Fudge



In PD weather was sunny and nice but less wind
Cleaned up the apartment as usual and we replace the pantry supplies
Bambam lighted up the house with lampu kelip-kelip hehe
After dinner we chilled in the house while dancing to Wish's music
We played card games and saying out odd/even numbers between us (dunno what exactly it is called) but it was craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy fun!
I totally need the break man and oh yes we kept saying Fark McGregor! LOL!
The funny part was when two super happy hyper from Glenfiddich boys start marinating the stuff ahaha
Too bad the digicam died on me so picchas later lah
But the memory stays with me... aaaah... bliss!

Second nite my darlings came to join us wooheehoo
It was impromptu cos she was asking how it was so I did not expect for them to turn up
We picnic by the huge balcony and Anaz showed off a cool portable dvd and screen player to entertain ourselves while the boys grilled the yummy stuff
Played mercun after stuffing ourselves full and oh boy it was good!
To light up the big guns we all drove to the beach same spot where we had the fireworks for new year with my family
Oh yeah!!!
It was nice sitting, playing and watching my friends
We all maybe have some problems or other things that messed our minds but being together we cherish and enjoy the moment and be free
Friends like this are hard to keep.. finding is easy but then if it'll last with you?
Oh yes I thank god he has showed some kindness and let me be surrounded with friends whom I can always count on *juicy kisses*

Third day we spent the whole day playing in the water
oh oh I got the vid! :)
So many green tapes on my pink float cos it's bocor badly haha
Wish was saying he felt like orang kaya sipping drinks lazying on the float with his shades on and the view of the boat and yachts docking hahahahahahha
I love people who loves to berangan cos they are not afraid to express themselves!
Me and Nora just soaked in the wading pools while catching some rays
They were impressed that bambam now can swim ahahaha! Ceh.. one of my swimming students got to show off his skills kekkeeke
We even feed the fish by the dock haha with meemee can you believe it!
Hmmmm... we all thought of staying longer but I gotta come back to reality and sort all the mess asap!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails