Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Post Raya

Wow...
Time really flies.. the whole month fasting and celebrating raya the whole of last week oh gee
Now back to slaving my juicy ass off! *sighs*
Celebration this year hmmm.. nak kata senyap not so cos quite havoc gak first day raya till wee in the morning
Haha cos ada geng kaki lepak and can include themselves on ad hoc cases
Farah's Open Mansion




Jas House
Her mommy nasi minyak ooooh soooo yummy!


Joe|Fiza|noname|Ros|Louis|Jas|Jay Moi|MaharajaAfzan
Afzan Theatre Room


Then we found our atok sedara in Melaka and got atok perempuan too which was quite endearing
Both of my real atoks to my parents has passed away so never get the chance to actually have that kind of bonding
They even belanja us ikan bakar -_-
Daddy has his own drama every year hmmmmm...




Now you know where I got my goofy pose from! LOL!
My dear ibu!

And I like my atok stencil wall.. so ol skool yo!

Then for the first time we went rumah terbuka hosted by former prime minister Tun M
He's really my idol and I salute his leadership and charisma
Me and Jas salam twice hahaha cos we really wanted to take piccha wif him laaaaaa
One thing that always happens when I go around is my lucky charm of not being like the rest e.g. queuing haha
Yeah we got the car park inside near the house and also terus masuk line depan for bersalam wif them
Yes I am so kiasu at times! LOL!
Weeee... the second time I was so shaken cos I told Jas let's take piccha like we always camwhore wif our friends
I did it!!!! but Jas frozen so I took hers hahaa
It was really a memorable one!
Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!



The rombongan haha!



Zetti's house

More to come!
-_______________________-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails