Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh Gee Am So Wii-ed

Bambam got a surprised for me when I called him to asked if he comes to eat beriyani at mom's house
But after awhile I think I can read his mind and promptly told him that "You are getting wii don't you!"
I can see his eyes blinkering on the other line and he said... "ummm.. yeah..."
Gosh part of me I'm upset for him not joining even though he said he will earlier but the other am happy wif glee
Wa saw my expression of switching instantly of the idea and asked them to come and play! Ahaha!
Bro was in good mood so he entertained us all wif his other side of him

Che and Irwan who left the lil prince behind



After stuffing ourselves we picked him up and went to my place to test and get our arms a lil late nite work out!
Jas finally carried *pebbles*
His coat still not recovering and his tail now looking like feather duster, yeah am naming him now...
*pebbles duster*


The tournament and see tat busybody cat not leaving behind

Guess what time we slept?
Wait.. they even camped out in my living room okay...
Haha it was good fun and my arms still hurt like a bitch!
Husni! Let's have a session soon he he now that I've practiced!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails