Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bugsy Fever Blonde Moment


I am so knackered from work today accommodating to mood swings and running around hmph...
Visited jbstreet and clicked more than 10 places hopefully kena some lah
Just preparing myself for worst scenario I don't trust anyone so back up back up haha
All friends are flying off and planning or going for impromptu trip and I wish I could too
It's like impossible here at the mo... crazy gila bangang
Which leads to a silly stupid story later am gonna share later boohoohoo

After work bambam fetched me and we went to OU
I changed to jeans, tank tee and slipped on the velour Ed Hardy hoodie (check out the bedding yo awesome gila) changed bag carrying only my purse, card holder, home keys and access card
Decided to wear heels cos I've been missing them lately
We had thai curry laksa for dinner and he dragged me around to look for those tiny fan for his new beetle
Member mmg tgh super excited and we walked to and fro new wing an old wing
I got serious blisters both feet later cos I must have been walking god damn A LOT this past two months
We went to get a white jewelled slipper so that I can walk instead of limping
A short stop at my favourite store and had yummy takoyaki
Happy la...

Only then when we reached home and he walked me back I fished out the keys from my bag for the padlock on the grille
Tak boleh unlock it... !!!!!!!
WT....H!
Ok I had this problem before that those Solex type can have the same issues which leads me to peed in my skirt in the guest bathroom after I managed to unlock it... I know very embarrassing but shit happens kan
So we took turn trying it out until an hour later when Jas who happens to be with Thiru came around and he tried his luck too while we waited for the lock smith to rescue
Sorang was super hyper about his new car and sorang lagi lak was contemplating to get another boots after she shop one earlier and loving those two she tried and me... I was floating cos seriously I am super exhausted with blisters while motivating the other guy to try his best
I later was poorer by sixty bucks (saving forty) after pleading much while those guys teasing me to flirt with the locksmith with my non existant cleavage for more discounts bwahaha
Guess what....
It was ZE WRONG GOD DAMN KEYS which belongs to bambam house
WT.....H!!!! I did bang (lightly) my head on the wall cos we both didn't realized it was his keys cos he NEVER ask me to keep it in my bag!
Tension tak....
Dah la kaki sakit, standing outside for more than hour, tired gila and poorer paying for nothing OMG!
The locksmith laughed and said it was his first case and treated it as ang pau dammit!
I laughed and then cried cos I realized too tired ppl plus too hyper excited ppl leads to serious BLONDE MOMENT!
Ayo!!!! Sakit hati but shit happens kan... *big heave-O sighs*
Bah!

2 comments:

lovelylin said...

babe!! waddaheyyyyy HAHHHAHAHHAHA !! adoiiii laaa.. i can imagine u cursing mengenang nasib diri in front of the door..!! LOL

*larikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk*

-eleen

Juicy Pop said...

comment allez vous!
babe.. seriously bangang moment k!!!
my friend still laugh about me banging my head on the wall! podacit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails