Sunday, January 25, 2009

Picchas from your mind

Also I've been tagged by a blushing bride tootsie mootsies to:-
  • use google image to search the answers to the questions below
  • choose a picture in the first page of the results
  • post it as your answer
  • after that tag 6 people
Here it goes~
i am juicy so so juicy that you'll get addicted sometimes LOL! i really want to go to USA and covers all Disneyland around the world. Wait I also wanna go to Greece my favourite place is my bedroom my favourite thing is my Tag Heuer watch my favourite drink is chrysanthemum tea my favourite food would be tom yum and anything hot my favourite colour is rainbow ok if choose one will be anything pink i live in a 2+1 bedroom condo i was born in the heart of Kuala Lumpur i attended Anugerah Juara Lagu last Saturday nite my favourite story is Killing Me Softly well that comes across my mind right now haha my hobby is collecting shoes and playing with camera i wish I can live in a blissful life and blessed with good things too


Feel free to join in the fun!

4 comments:

tootsie said...

thanks sis, very nicely done!!!! :)

Juicy Pop said...

support maaaa....
it was fun though hehe!!!
tag away.....

calla_lily said...

Hi there.
I like your blog. Nice pics!

Anyway, for your love for Disney, you must go to Disney World in Florida, it's the biggest theme park and you will absolutely love it! i've been there twice :)

Juicy Pop said...

Hi calla_lily :)

Welcome to my humble virtual escape hole and thanks!
Oh yes, Disney florida indeed on my list! Been two so far Paris and HK which cannot be compared at all! Haha
One fine juicy day -_____-

Related Posts with Thumbnails